Like the AM2 insulators, the AM4 models are combined in parallel. This possibility of combining insulators produces an extensive range, of which 13 models have been standardized with differences between them of just 100 kg. This detail makes them unique compared with other similar products, as they outperform them in terms of their use for the most varied momentary load values possible in a machine weighing 1 to 6 tonnes. Their lateral stifness is double that of the AM and AM2 insulators.
- Low frequency isolators very indicated for HVAC installations
- Colour coded for ease of identification
- Springs are protected with epoxy-polyester resin painting, resulting in high resistance to weathering
- M16 leveling screws can be supplied separately for leveling
- From 600 kg to 2200 kg load