The AM2 anti-vibration mechanisms consist of a system of 2 metal spring insulators combined in parallel. The varied load capacity they can support (from 170 daN to 1100 daN) makes them the most suitable for insulating all kinds of machinery with low frequency (below 1 200 rpm).
- Low frequency isolators very indicated for HVAC installations
- Colour coded for ease of identification
- Springs are protected with epoxy-polyester resin painting, resulting in high resistance to weathering
- M12 leveling screws can be supplied separately for leveling
- From 300 kg to 1100 kg load