The SDB splitter damper bracket and the BJR ball joint set offers a single and practical method for the positioning of a splitter damper.
A set screw firmly locks the rod in the desired position.
SDB - Splitter damper brackets
- Galvanized steel
- Equipped with a brass pivot
- SDB-14 : for 1/4" (6,35mm) shaft
- SDB-516 : for 5/16" (7,94mm) shaft
BJR - Ball joints
- Zinc alloy diecasting
- Supplied with a neoprene gasket to minimise air leakage
- BJR-14 : for 1/4" (6,35mm) shaft
- BJR-516 : for 5/16" (7,94mm) shaft