The access doors for rectangular ducting (FAD-SS) and for round ducting (CAD-SS) consist of two panels connected between themselves with two screws, springs and knobs. The inner panel will be slided inside the duct, and the outside panel will then be compressed by tightening both knobs. Access doors allow easy admittance to the ventilation ducting for the purpose of inspection and cleaning.
- Stainless steel 304 (316 on request)
- 7 sizes available (up to 500mm)
- CAD : curved access doors for round ducts
- FAD : flat access doors for rectangular ducts
- Airtight gasket sealant fitted